Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Diigo Reflection

          I really enjoyed having the opportunity to use Diigo. I liked that you are able to join a group of individuals who have the same interests or job as you,l and create a personal learning network with these people. It gives you the opportunity to help other people in your network learn new things as well as for myself to learn new things that people find.
          As a future teacher, I definitely see myself using social bookmarking in the future. I will find my own Diigo group full of teachers to develop a learning network, and in that network I will annotate articles I find, highlight key points or ideas, and comment on other people's articles so i can understand why they thought certain information was relevant to our Diigo group. Overall, I feel like i learned more from social viewing.
          Social viewing allowed myself to view what other people think about the same topic, as well as share their points of view and their perspective based ion the articles they choose to include in our diigo group.With that being said, I definitely learned a lot while using diigo individually as well. Overall, Diigo is a great tool and I am glad I got to experience it and learn about it, because this will be a big help for me in my future career as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment