Thursday, February 9, 2017

Ecourse Review

       
            The content I learned in this Ecourse is very important to me currently as a student. This taught me easier ways to communicate with a group for a project. This Ecourse also taught me how to use new softwares and features that I have never even heard of before taking this course.
          Most importantly, in my opinion, I have learned how and where to find project management tools, to keep me on task with big or small projects. In my future career as a teacher, project management skills will be crucial, as well as being able to have video meetings with my colleagues to ask for advice or with my team members in order to coordinate schedules and testing for the students. I didn't have any ah ha moments during this course, but I did find it very interesting, informative, and helpful.
          When it came to the design, conceptually, it flowed perfectly, going from one topic to the next and they all were relevant to each other. I did encounter technical difficulties while using this. One of the lectures would not allow me to pause, causing me to have to rush on my notes for that section and it stressed me out.
          The graphic design was great and very organized. I also though that the activities were very helpful and were great reviews to see what we have learned from that lecture. Overall, the Ecourse was very useful, however I would much rather have a teacher in class teaching me.

No comments:

Post a Comment